Header photo by Hamish Grant. Used with permission.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Zack Sandor-Kerr: Branded

I've been working on developing my personal brand through various avenues as a PR practitioner.  I'm hoping that it will help position me in the field as someone that companies want to hire.  I've developed a "Personal Brand Plan" that is meant to help inform and guide my efforts by generating goals, developing strategy and laying out tactics. 

This is really a guide for myself, but by blogging it, I am committing to the process of intentional brand-building, to which I will become accountable.  This is a part of a fluid process.  As I've mentioned before, personal branding isn't about creating something contrived or artificial.  This exercise has been about laying out some priorities, goals and ways to keep my brand on track.

Please feel free to share your thoughts with me on this journey.

2 comments:

  1. Zack - great work on your personal brand plan, Some excellent links to who you are and what you want to do. Just my toonies worth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paul - thanks very much for the feedback. I certainly drew heavily on our discussions at pbCamp2 to help extract and express my brand! Thanks very much.

    ReplyDelete