Header photo by Hamish Grant. Used with permission.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Quest For Social Engagement

A social media story for all ages.  A networked narrative.  A connected chronicle. A technological tale.  An electronic epic.


Meet the Wiki'd Witch.
Stay a night at the Linked Inn.
Don't get stuck in the Bogspot.

Follow our hero, the brave peasant Sandorkerr on his quest for interconnectivity and justice throughout his noble kingdom.



Please Digg this video by clicking here. You don't need a Digg account - you can sign in through Facebook. Thanks so much.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Michael and I were having a convo and he recommended I check out your bog/ Pizza Friday brand. Clever touch. I "Dugg it".

    Best pizza in T.O: Pizzeria Libretto on Ossington. Unless your ample pizza Friday experience can recommend otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. It's great!
    I also like how the protagonist's name sounds like Sand Dorker. HA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caterina - glad to hear that Michael sent you this way to check things out! I haven't been to Pizzeria Libretto on Ossington YET, but I'll be sure to check it out. Thanks for the tip. My primary pizza experience lies in the home-made. COnsider using caramelized onions as a base instead of tomato sauce - divine! Check out http://bit.ly/bLL9wq for my dough recipe.

    Davez - thanks for the comment. Yeah, all I see when I read Sandor-Kerr without the hyphen is sanDORKerr. Just thought I would just put it right out there. Hopefully after watching the video, you don't think my last name is any ... SanDORKIER. Yuk yuk yuk.

    ReplyDelete